CIENTIFICISMO + LIRISMO

Mas a vida é tão maior que as palavras...

"(...)quando o acontecimento não cabe nas palavras, eu costumo usar as palavras, ao contrário, para caberem no acontecimento. Não é a mesma coisa, né, mas quase serve."

(Thami)

sábado, 29 de março de 2008

So let me introduce to you the one and olny Billy Shears and Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

Is there anybody going to listen to my story
All about the girl who came to stay?
She's the kind of girl you want so much
It makes you sorry
Still you don't regret a single day

Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman
but she was another man
All the girls around her said she’s got it coming
but she gets it while she can


Doesn't have a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?


I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph

Ah, look at all the lonely people!
All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?


Always, no, sometimes, think it's me
But you know I know when it's a dream
I think, er, no I mean, er, yes
But it's all so wrong
That is I think I disagree


Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

So let it out and let it in,
Hey, Jude, begin,
you're waiting for someone to perform with.
And don't you know that is just you?
Hey, Jude, you'll do,
the movement you need is on your shoulder


When i find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be


Round and round and round
He never listens to them
He knows that they're the fools
They don't like him
But the fool on the hill
Sees the sun going down
And the eyes in his head
See the world spinning around

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I´ve seen that road before
It always leads me here
Lead me to your door

Dãft =P

Bom, já que já empolguei mesmo, aproveitemos pra brincar um pouco: um bombom espiritual pra quem me der os nomes das (doze (já dei a dica :p )) músicas que tão aí.

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

sgt. pepper's lonely heart's club band, girl, get back, nowhere man, a day in the life, eleanor rigby, strawberry fields forever, here comes the sun, hey jude, let it be, the fool on the hill & the long and widing road

Marcolino disse...

bombom espiritual pro senhor, senhor anônimo ^^

asadebaratatorta disse...

o que acontece se todas as músicas forem interpretadas pelos beatles? =P

;** saudade, vestibulando ^^

Marcolino disse...

eu choro de emoção ;D

saudade também, não-vestibulando ;p**

Caíque Pinheiro disse...

isso exige uma pesquisa no google...

Marcolino disse...

nah, eu faria isso de olhos fechados. God save the Beatles! ;p